Feeling entirely secure about the mechanical condition when driving your car and knowing that that your vehicle’s body is in its best shape, is the ideal dream of every motorist. Unfortunately, the wear and tear due to the condition of roads, weather conditions, and the daily commutes around town, may also cause some damage, whether by accident or otherwise. After making sure that your vehicle is in good mechanical shape, it’s time to consider Auto Body Repair Care.
After a minor dinging, or a more serious accident, restoring you car back to its original look, usually becomes the primary consideration of most car owners. So, finding a reputable auto body repair shop is a comforting situation.
Do you now have the contact details of an expert auto body repair shop located in or around your neighborhood? This can become very important because you never know when you might need any auto repair services.
There are many auto body repair repair shops in Portland Oregon. But unfortunately there are also a lot of repair shops that do not offer the complete services most customers need. Either their service skills are lacking, their repair facilities limited, or perhaps they charge outrageous prices. Some may even perform repairs on your vehicle that are not needed.
The internet can be your friend:
Before taking your car to an auto body repair shop, you should investigate as to how long they have been in business. Although this is not the only indicator of a good repair shop,chance are that if they have been around for awhile, they mostly likely have a steady customer base, because they offer quality services to their customers.
See if there are very many, genuine, complaints about them. Always remember that there are two sides to every story. And if the auto body repair shop has been around for awhile it generally means that overall, they have good customer relationships.
What do they Charge:
Even though the longevity of the auto body repair shop is one of the first thing you need to consider, especially if there is a problem down the road and you need something to be fixed that you already paid for, here is another important consideration. How much they are going to charge you?
Don’t just choose an auto body repair shop just because it looks good on the outside. While that generally can mean an air of professionalism, it can also mean they are overpriced. Check out a few repair shops and make a comparison about their labor and parts charges. Choose the one that is the most affordable and easily available.
The best auto body repair shops not only provide quality services, but also make discounts available for regular customers as well.
Call Us Today!
“The Home Of Honest and Friendly Service”
1. Change the oil every 3,000 to 5,000 miles, or follow what is in your owner’s manual vehicle maintenance suggestions.
2. Check all your vehicle’s fluids – Power steering fluid and transmission fluid, windshield washer solvent, break fluid, battery fluids, radiator antifreeze. Please DO NOT check the fluids when the car is hot, except for the transmission fluid, which you check while the engine is running. When refilling battery fluids make sure that distilled water is used.
3. Make sure your car’s battery and cables are attached securely and free of corrosion. Be sure the posts on your car battery are clean. If there is any battery corrosion, get a wire brush and clean it or you can pour Coca Cola over the posts. Be sure that the distilled water is filled up into the inside full marks, not to the top of the battery.
4. Check your tires and tire pressure at least once a month. Under-inflated tires will decrease your gas mileage and cost you money because it will cause premature tire wear. One of the fastest ways to wear out your tires is to ignore proper tire pressure
5. Rotating your tires is one of the best tire maintenance measures every driver should do. The rule of thumb is to rotate them around 6000 miles, but this does depend on the vehicle type and your driving habits. Make sure that your tires are wearing evenly to lengthen their life span.
6. Check your windshield wipers. Look for cracks and/or tears.
7. Make sure you have a spare tire, and that the spare is in working condition.
8. Take a close look at your sir filter. Replace a dirty air filter. All of the dirt, dust and grime have a negative impact on your engine’s performance. This simple bit of vehicle maintenance can increase your fuel efficiency by about 10-15%.
9. Make it a point to read your vehicles Owner Manual. It’s there so you can get a better understanding of your car and its recommended vehicle maintenance routine.
10. Make sure your car is kept tuned up.
11. Check on your gas cap. If you have a loose or missing gas cap, this will allow your gas to evaporate, even when you are not driving.
12. Lights Check. Both inside and out, your vehicle s lights are critical to keeping you safe. Regularly check your brake lights, headlights, and signal lights to make sure they are working so your vehicle can be seen and be able to see any other vehicles, pedestrians, or other potential obstacles on the road
13. Be sure to follow the recommended preventive vehicle maintenance schedule. You will keep your warranty intact and save money in the long run.
And, be sure to find an auto repair shop that you feel completely comfortable working with on your Vehicle Maintenance upkeep.
“Honest and Friendly Service”
Thank You For Considering Us!
This content has been provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for a comprehensive vehicle maintenance inspection. Call and make an appointment at Comfort Auto Repair for a free 27 point inspection of your vehicle.
[coupongen id="1" align="center"]